Thursday, August 4, 2011

Introducing SCNTST (BNR)

Since I’ve decided to blog more frequently, I thought where to begin, and the answer fell right into my lap. If you have read any of my blog posts, or know me on a personal level, you would know that my love for Boys Noize is immense. Boysnoize Records, being one of Alex Ridha’s, aka Boys Noize, label’s, released a mix, on Soundcloud, introducing SCNTST to the BNR audience.

SCNTST BNR INTRODUCTION MIX by Boysnoize Records


Look's like he's 12 doesn't he? Well SCNTST, believe it or not, was born in 1993… really? This kid’s style throughout this mix is unique, ball grabbing at times, while still providing a chilled out vibe. Incredibly, the sound he provides is far more mature then his age, and this guy has a very long career ahead of him if he keeps this up.

Deadly

No comments:

Post a Comment